Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Faces of OLS: Logan

In our final installment of the Faces of OLS, we'd like you to meet Logan, a 2nd grader in Mrs. Huelsing's class. She shared with us that "Logan loves to contribute in class. He enjoys math and working math problems on the board. Logan is a good speller and writes creative sentences using his vocabulary words. He is a great asset to the class!"

Logan (center) and his siblings.
All proud members of the OLS family!

What is your favorite part of your school day?  "The middle of the day because there is lunch and recess."

What is your favorite subject in school?  "Math."

What is something you've learned this year that surprised you?  "Learning about First Communion."

What is your biggest challenge at school?  "My timed tests (in math)."

Logan (center) and his classmates work on a math assignment.

What sports do you play at OLS?  "I play baseball, basketball, and soccer."

Do you participate in other extracurricular activities at school?  "I go to the sock hops."

Why do you love OLS?  "I learn new stuff all the time. I get to make my First Communion."

What do you want to be when you grow up?  "I want to be a carpenter."

Logan (front center) and his family
What do you like to do when you're not at school?  "Playing outside: ride my bike, shoot baskets, and play baseball."

Who are the people in your family?  "Anne, Dad, Damian, Hayle, Preston, Tyler, Elaina, and me. Oh and Walt, my dog."

No comments:

Post a Comment