Friday, October 9, 2015

Celebrating Our Lady of the Rosary



At Wednesday's all-school Mass, our students celebrated the feast of Our Lady of the Rosary. The 3rd grade made a special presentation explaining why we should pray the rosary. Among other reasons, the 3rd graders told the OLS community that they pray the rosary:
  • "to remember Mary."
  • "to pray for someone we love."
  • "because it makes me happy in my heart."
  • "when I am sad or worried because I know Jesus is with me."
  • "so that I can be kinder to others."
  • "because it makes our faith grow stronger."


They repeated their presentation for us after Mass so that we could share it with you. (Editor's note: some of the students speak softly; you may need to turn up your speakers in order to hear.):


No comments:

Post a Comment